Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Online Training
This course will teach you the basics of Azure and will prepare you for the AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification exam. You’ll learn how to create the most common Azure services, including virtual machines, web apps, SQL databases, features of Azure Active Directory, and methods of integrating it with on-premises Active Directory.
Offered in Partnership with
Online self-paced learning: 14 hours
The AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification is for someone who wants to demonstrate basic knowledge of cloud services. It is ideal for professionals with non-technical backgrounds:
- Those who sell or purchase cloud-based solutions and services or have some involvement with cloud-based solutions and services, and
- Those with a technical background who wish to validate their knowledge of cloud services.
Skills to be Learned
- Public Private and Hybrid cloud
- IAAS PAAS SAAS
- Azure regions
- Azure Resource Manager
- Azure Virtual Machines
- Content delivery networks
- Azure storage services
- IOT Hub
- Azure big data and analytics
- Azure SQL data warehouse
- Azure HD insights
- Azure Data Lake Analytics
- Power Shell Azure CLI Cloud Shell
- Azure firewall
- Azure key vault
- Azure rolebased access control
- Azure locks
- Azure pricing calculator
- Service level agreements
Award upon Successful Completion
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals “Certificate of Achievement” from Simplilearn
The AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam can be taken as an optional first step to learning about cloud services and how they are exemplified by Microsoft Azure.
The exam consists of 40-60 multiple choice questions and is 85 minutes long.
The passing score for the AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals exam is 700 points out of 1000.
The Microsoft Azure exam enrolment is NOT included in this course. Course participants have responsibilities to enrol and pay for the exam fee directly with Microsoft Azure.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe and create Azure web apps
- Describe Azure storage
- Describe and deploy databases in Azure
- Describe Azure AD
- Describe cloud computing, Azure, and Azure subscriptions
- Create and configure VMs in Microsoft Azure
Course Completion Criteria
- Complete at least 85% of the course or attend one complete batch
- Successfully pass the assessment test with a score of at least 70%
Who Should Enrol
The AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification is for someone who wants to demonstrate basic knowledge of cloud services. It is ideal for professionals with nontechnical backgrounds: those who sell or purchase cloud-based solutions and services or have some involvement with cloud-based solutions and services, as well as those with a technical background who wish to validate their knowledge of cloud services.
For this course, you need to have some general IT knowledge or experience.
Module 01 – Cloud Concepts
Module 02 – Core Azure Services
Module 03 – Security, Privacy, Compliance and Trust
Module 04 – Azure Pricing and Support
Access Period of Course
This course is accessible 1 year from your date of enrolment.
I have viewed few videos from previous sessions conducted by Utkarsh. I really appreciate the way he imparted the knowledge. The training is good. Looking forward to it.
The trainer explained the concepts in detail. Fantastic training so far.
- Students 0 student
- Max Students1000
- Duration12 hour
- Skill levelall
- Re-take course1000